Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bloody fantastic day =D

OKAY!! Today I slept in, amazing, then I got up. I'm 157 now...well I was this morning. I dunno about when I wake up again, we'll see, I was a super good girl today. ^.^

Anyway, I consecrated my Rune Stones and used them for the first time. I didn't ask a question really, I just let them fly. Here's what I got:
Woman
Wealth
Possessions
Poison
and Home

And here's what it ended up meaning =D
My friend Michelle (woman) ended up coming by with a bunch of books and tarot cards for me to have. (Wealth of possessions). But when I got them, my mom and sister were kinda like.... O.o wtf, you're weird dude. (poison, which is also slander and down talk, and Home.)

Isn't that COOL?! I didn't think it would really go much of anything, but that's SO cool!!!! They got over my being weird, so no worries, Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment