Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cutie

Oh Vampire. you make me smile. ^.^ I'm kind of scared of it too, in a sense. I think it's mostly because I'm a virgin though. I dunno.

I don't find the book scary though. -evil grin-

Oh so let's see here. Today's a good day I think. I had some soup earlier. And I'm drinking some chai geen tea with honey. Mmmmmm. I'm getting a little hungry though now so I don't know what to eat. I'm at like 300 calories so I have quite a big to go for today to be a healthy day. -rubs chin-

I mean, I've eaten like... all the frozen fruit we have. I don't feel like making a salad. Maybe I'll make some muffins?......Actually that sounds kind of good.

BAKING TIME!!!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Read. It was 50 shades of grey. I'm on the waiting list for the second one now.

      Delete
  2. <3

    Ooo oo I was gonna post this on my blog but I keep forgetting so I'll just tell you I guess... you can promote it if you feel it's worth promoting haha...

    You know those ice pop things? You get them (non-frozen) in boxes (can get up to 100/$3.50 if you know where to look) and you stick them in the freezer and they're like sticks of flavored ice? They're 15-25 cals each and sooo yummy! Great way to kill sugar/cold cravings and a lot of them are made with real fruit juice. =)

    ReplyDelete