Sunday, December 19, 2010

New stuff

Okay so, it's almost Christmas! merry Christmas people, how is everyone?! =)

Mkay, some new stuff. I'm 156 lbs right now, only 6 away from being the thinnest person in my house YAY!! I'm very happy with myself, one more pound to 40 pounds lost. I want to lose another 25-30 pounds by June, which is the same amount of time that I lost the forty pounds.Reasonable, non? <3

Another new thing, I got my paycheck, all $100 of it, LOL. Oh well, right now, I've used all 100 of it to buy my family their Christmas presents. It's a worry I'm free of now, which makes me happy again. haha.

I've started watching spricket24 on youtube because not only is she beautiful and amazingly funny, but I just like knowing about what's going on. It's kinda pathetic but oh well. She had a baby named Lulu and she's SOOO cute, so I feel like a stalker, but oh well I guess.

And new thing # 4: I realized that I'm bi...I've been fighting myself on it for years now, but fuck it. I need o be myself. Of course I wont tell my family, my mom and dad seem to...erm....greatly dislike girls who like girls, you know. SOOO only people online know, and I'm cool with that for now.

Anyway, yeah, today is a good enough day, I got new library books and I didn't eat a lot. So, hurray! Enjoy the holidays my loves. Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment