Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tis the Season

That's right, the season to be mean spiteful money grubbing people! MY Christmas went fine. My FAMILIES Christmas went fine, but when it comes to my fathers family?...HA!

They didn't like what we bought for them, so we had to take the money we got from our Christmas cards, go out on Christmas day, and buy everyone new presents. You heard that right, my fathers side of the family complained so much, that we had to go out and spend all the money we'd gotten as gifts, for new presents for them.

Here's where it gets interesting.

We get to my grandparents house and low and behold, my cousins girlfriend is there!! So what does my dad do? He tells his sister that she can't have her present, then gives it to this new random girlfriend. He's as bad as the rest of his family! UGH The holidays, I can kind of stand, but HELL no do I enjoy it with my father. He freaks out over everything, spazzes out dramatically and likes to pick arguments over stupid things.

Anyway...Happy Holidays.

I got a new bra, new jammies, my first pair of uggs. Some ugly slippers that i said I loved, some makeup, perfume, gloves and................a shakeweight!! YES I was so happy, it's the only thing I actually asked for. =D

Today I'm 155. It's he goal I get for myself for Christmas. Now I want to get to 150 by My sisters birthday on January 18th. Wish my luck. <3

2 comments:

  1. Why did you go buy new stuff? if they don't like it, give them the receipt and they can go exchange it.

    but yay for weights! i'm also a little jealous of the uggs... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did because we're too nice i suppose lol.

    Double yay, i'm happy

    and my uggs are great, now i can wear skinny jeans and now worry about my feet looking huge (they're a US size 11 in womens. x.x))

    ReplyDelete