Monday, July 18, 2011

Dirty, yummy thoughts

Is it sad that one of the main reasons i want to move out is so i can buy myself sex toys? Lol!! Yeah yeah, I know. But I'm 22, a virgin and I've only been kissed once...and it sucked.
Just...URG
Another main reason is that I'd be able to enter the dating scene on my own terms without my family jumping into my bussiness. Can you imagin if I dated a girl!? Omg.

Ok, new subject. I really had to #2, you know? But it was too big like omg. Well I told mom and she asks me why i don't just take one of the laxatives in my purse.

..........................................


the FUCK?! Luckily she didn't question why i had them, but i guess I need to make sure she doesn't know i take so many all the time. But still, she was snooping through my purse and found the box. Um...Nosy much? just....-big sigh- I'll have to take them out, or just throw the box out and hide the pills in my purse somewhere. Maybe in my wallet. i dunno. =/
So far being veg, I lost like 2-3 pounds. I'm pretty happy. =)

1 comment:

  1. My mom's found pills in my purse too =( It sucks =( I'm sorry T_T

    ReplyDelete