Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's been a long time.

My laptop has been out of commission and I wouldn't dare post this stuff on my mom's desktop. Anyway, Hello ladies. (and gentlemen of there's any reading this) Boy it's been a while since I posted. Let's take a look at what all's happened since last time.

  • I got a new job, cleaning up vacation rentals with my mom. The pay's good and since we're a team we get bigger houses, which pays more for us. 
  • My sister got her tonsels removed on the 15th of June. And guess what. She lost 15 pounds. Now she's 138. And boy does she just love rubbing it in my face. "Bobbi, guess what? Another five pounds down." -sigh- Anyway...I'd rather NOT dally on that, it just makes me angry.
  • I've ballooned. Again. Back up to 165. HOWEVER with my new job I don't expect it to stay that way. It's about five hours of lifting, pushing, pulling, cleaning, scrubbing and going up and down stairs each day. If not an hour or two longer. I just have to stop eating like a fucking cow and I wont have to take shears to my rolls.
I'm trying to think if there's anything else worth mentioning yet. Oh, obviously I got my computer back. Lol. She needed a new hard drive, disk drive and other stuff too. M ex boyfriend Ben fixed it for me so I owe him 30 bucks. No big deal. =)

Other than that...My life is totally unexciting right now. So...yeah. Haha. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment