Monday, April 30, 2012

So over it; Ex friends, cute kids and ... Grown up topics.

I'm feeling a little better today. The night I posted my last entry I cried, and you know, now I'm not that upset about my "friend". I can think about her now without the extreme hate, now it's just a removed observance. It sure took long enough to get here, Lol.

I'm not going to be posting my weight for a while because I'm ashamed of it, so... Yeah.

So anyway, One of my actual friends just turned 23 a few days ago, her party was so fun, here were a few little babies there that we played with. ^.^ And for me (cause I'm not much of a baby person) there was a toddler who I just adored there to play with. I tell ya, some kids are too cute for their own good.

On that note, I'm thinking about buying a vibrator. -gasp- an adult content topic!! Don't like it then get out; I'm super cereal about that. ;) There's a few that I've been looking at, now I just need the money, Lol. They're pretty though, just saying. And unlike my sister I plan on cleaning it (ewwww) I know right? And she wonders why she gets UTI's. -shrug- Oh well, that's her deal. She's moved out and all that, I'm sure she'll figure it out eventually.

Hm, what else is there... Meh. Here, enjoy some thingspo.






No comments:

Post a Comment