Sunday, May 6, 2012

Onward (pics)

HI everyone! Some news.
1. I talked to amber finally and I don't hate her... as much i guess. She seemed happy even if she rushed into this and is now living in a trailer on her folks yard...whatever.

2. I've got a pagan thing coming up (i know most of you are Christian so i wont go into it ^.^) The point is, I'm going to do a two week detox to get ready. No meat, no dairy. Only water, tea, fruits and vegetables. More yoga. In addition to detoxing, maybe it'll help me kick my weight loss back into gear.

3.....I MISSED STAR WARS DAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh well, May the 4th be with you. heehee

4. SUPER MOON!! omg, did yu guys see it?! It was amazing last night (the 5th) I got some pictures, here!!


This is me. I didn't alter this picture, isn't that moon sooo bright? I love it. =)


Well, hm, what else what else... I'm going to see the Avengers....oops, I mean the Hunger Games. Ugh -,- My friends got me a free ticket, so I'm going with them to see the hunger games, I'd MUCH rather see the Avengers. Comic movies trump almost anything else for me ...I'm a nerd I know.


 
Well, this is me now. Hm...I can't think of anything else for today. Havea god one you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment