Sunday, March 3, 2013

Good Bye

I've hit a kind of brick wall and realized... What am I doing to myself? This can't be healthy. What normal person eats 400 calories one day and 4000 the next? It's horrible. I've tried to go healthy before, but I think to truely get there, I need to get rid of my vices. So I'm going to delete this blog, My second facebook, my prettythin account and delete all of the thinspo from my computer. I just want to be normal, so I have to act normal.

This is my last post. I wish all of you well. Good bye.

3 comments:

  1. NO NO NO! Please don't leave? Everyone's leaving and gone and everything... not fair! Don't leave... I'd miss you... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me on my new blog, you can follow me here if you want to sweetie, it'll just be a little less of a food thing and more of a health thing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see your blog... URL? T_T I don't get the whole Google+ thing.

    ReplyDelete