Friday, February 22, 2013

So many repeats.

Hey. It's been a while since I've posted on here, truth be told I only just remembered it the other day. Which is just weird when you think about it considering how far down the shoot my eating habits have tumbled again.

I'm okay. Fat, but okay. I'm steadily losing weight again, probably only because this time I've given myself a time line. I only have until April, that's when my friend and I are going to the coast. I'm not going to visit the ocean and be mistaken for a beached whale. Already I've lost 6 pounds in about a week and a half. I'm hoping for another 15-20 pounds which should be okay, I still have over 7 weeks before we leave. I just need to keep this motivation up. I'm hopeful, this is the most consistent I've been in a long time so I'm confident that I'll reach that goal. =)

To help myself along, I took a picture in a shirt I've never been able to wear, and some cute jeans my sister gave me that are too small. I'm hoping soon I can retake the picture in the same clothes when they fit.

Behold, the horror.


1 comment:

  1. Omgoodness you are SO not fat! I wish I could look as amazing as you, but I know how hard it is to get over body image crap. Hell..I wish I only had like 20 lbs to lose instead of the ridiculous amount that actually needs to come off. You should always be happy with yourself, but just know that I think you're absolutely beautiful and stunning and gorgeous just as you are right now!! And I know you'll look super sexy at the beach :D <3

    ReplyDelete