Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new Year

Hello loves. Well it's January first. 1/1/11, epic. At 11:11 I'm going to make a wish.

Anyway, I met my goal weight for midnight last night, 155 pounds. I want to get to 150 by my baby sisters birthday on the 18th, but we'll see I guess.  It's a brand new year, I have 6 months before I turn 22. In the past 6 months, from when I turned 21, I have lost 40 pounds. So, it only makes sense that in the same amount of time, I can lose 30 more pounds, right? I hope so. Once I do that, I'll be happy....I hope.....

I'm home alone, my family is four hours away having a late Christmas with my favorite grandparents. I wasn't able to go because I'm sick and they would catch it. So I made them a DVD with me apologizing and acting silly and all that lol. I hope they like it.

That's about all for now. Love you all, stay safe. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment