Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friggin why?

My sister turned seventeen the other day and she's in love with underwear, so I decided to get get a gift card to Victoria's Secret.....

That was probably the most awkward store I've ever been in. The lady in front of me took forever so I stood there, towering over everyone and feeling like a cow. The lady behind the register, sure, was obese, but all the costumers weren't. All of the posters on the walls made me feel like it was a crime to be 155 pounds. To have scars on your face, imperfect hair and/or makeup and to be wearing anything above a two. =(

That's the freaking ironic thing though, My thighs are now officially smaller than my little sister...but i stil feel huge. I hate this. HATE it!

-sigh- Well...anyway after I got out of there she loved the gift card, that's what matters. =)

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your thighs! thats a feat! i have thunder thighs and know its going to be one of the last places to get smaller

    ReplyDelete