Saturday, April 9, 2011

IDEK

Like the title says, I don't even know. -sigh-

My boss called me and after three months I'm back to working one to two days a week from now on. Hll, I'll take it. It's 40 dollars a week that I didn't have before. I'm going to try to save up as much of it as I possibly can so I can buy myself a new laptop. As it is, mine is kind of...dying. My disk drive wont pop out unless I go to my start menu and right click on disk drive d and click eject. My screen has a blue line and a green line in it, and one this strip that's darker and sometimes more pixely than everything else. My speakers wont work if I try to watch a DVD and there's black spots where my wrists have rubbed away the silver coating under he keyboard.

So yeah... 40 bucks a week...how many weeks do you think I should save before I can afford one? I'm thinking between 15 to 25. Needless to say...it'll take a while.

1 comment: