Sunday, March 27, 2011

O.O

.........I don't even know how I'm feeling right now, GOD.

Okay, first today stated out lamish, just little stuff, then it got better, cause that's how the cookie crumbles you know? Anyway, My boss called...yeah after like 3 months of not working. Well it turns out he only called me in for a shift because my dad ended up having a talk with him...fml.

Okay well, i get over that, cause it's money I didn't have before, then I get online and see a post from my friend.....Now, Remember my ex, Colin? The Jehovah's Witness and how he did the door-to-door thing? Ok WELL, my friend Amber went on and on and ON about how different their religions were...Well today she said she just finished going door-to-door asking people if they wanted bible studies in some trailor park by our homes...

Ok, for anyone who does that, I'm sorry, stop reading, whatever, but I can not STAND people who do that. Wtf dude, that's intrusion and ....And... ARG GOD DAMN. Okay, okay maybe it's just because I already HATE Ambers guts. She's a little bitch and said either me and my friends stop drinking or she's not hanging with us anymore...Yeah, she seriously gave us an ultimatum. Some friend. I'm...just....So fucking done with Jesus freaks, you have no idea. Organized religion is never coming back into my life again. I love Jesus, and God, just not the people who take it way too far. Sorry if I offended anyone, but holy crap....ho-ly crap.

-deep breath-

Anyway. I binged all week and didn't gain anything. My one high point for this post. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the whole thing about not going door to door, but I guess they could be doing worse things right? Or thats what my mom says :)

    ReplyDelete