Friday, November 16, 2012

I love people.. oops i lied

I admitted to my friend that I didn't believe in love. I was trying to open myself up, kinda have a heart to heart you know? So anyway, she asked me if I didn't think my mom loved me. I had to explain to her "No... love. Not parental love, I mean a love between two people. Like in the books and in the movies, where there's a someone for everyone.

She said "Sure there is..." then changed the subject back to her mother and her moms new boyfriend. -sigh- I guess I should have known better than to assume that particular friend could have given me some peace of mind.  I dunno...i feel so depressed.

2 comments:

  1. Some people are just too wrapped up in their own lives to really LISTEN to other people. Which, is dumb, but that's just certain people for ya. You know I'm always available if you need to talk darling <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you... T_T

    But I tagged you for an award on my blog. =D Come look? <3

    ReplyDelete