Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm a Robot now. Great.

So my mom and I were watching "coming home" and I was half reading a book and with only like 15 minutes to go, she looks at me when I put my book down and goes "I turned it, I figured you didn't want to watch it." I was like...okay? so I nodded once and gave her a funny look and she goes. "I mean heaven forbid you show any human emotion"
    Of course my scouring the web and new stations for information on japan and almost crying for them doesn't count i guess. I guess being a bitch to me is one of her new hobbies. I hate this, i wish i had the money i need to move out. She's the reason I gained five pounds too, because she doesn't ask me but makes me food then yells at me unless I eat it. I'm so tired of this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment