Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Everybody poops

I swear it's my new favorite book, Lol, I read it online and was like.....wow.
Anyway, I'm 157 today,I was 158, but then i went to the bathroom, I just love when that happens, hah.

I'm going to church with my grandparents on Sunday. I wanted to say no, but my grandpa's so adorable/cool/cute and he looked so crushed when i said no last time so I said yes. He got so happy that he said we'd all go out for lunch after too. He's a good guy, but my grandma's nuts and they go to a Baptist church, which is the church my OTHER grandma left because they told her she had to baptize my mom to stay on the committee and mom didn't wanna get it done yet. Plus I've been looking into other stuff, lol Wicca, Buddhism, spiritual stuff. Now SHUSH! If you're gonna slam me, just know I know there's a god, and Jesus is in my heart, but the Christian religion is driving me insane. I don't want to join (maybe) Wicca to dance around in a circle at midnight, I like the natural healing and herbs and stuff they do. And With Buddhism I like how mellow al those people are. They know how to appreciate life and all that cool stuff. I'm probably not going to join either of them, but I'm gonna take pointers from them. Meditation, burning herbs to relax or cleanse a room before sending up some prayers to God.

The sad thing is, I wouldn't be able to do what I want if I stayed with my boyfriend, who is still not talking to me after 4 months of my breaking it off. -shrug- He was freakin' on edge when I bought a Pilates kit.I made the mistake of telling him it was like fast paced yoga because THEN i had to explain it wasn't like yoga is any religious or spiritual sense, only the breathing and some of the movements. That it was JUST an exercise. And he was still freaked out about it.

Also, girls, never ever date a guy of a different religion of background if they tell you to NEVER look up anything about it and only stick to the websites they gave to you. A normal person would want you to look through the good and the bad and come to your own choice, you know? I really need to date a normal person, damn.

Anyway, this is dragging on long enough. Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with researching different religions cause you want to better yourself without adopting the religion :3

    Haha... that last paragraph (second to last?) is like... obvious :3 But sometimes the obvious needs to be pointed out or we don't fully realize it :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm into the same stuff. I belief in the Christian god, but I love natural healing and cleansing (all of the herbal work is amazing), and the selfless beliefs of Buddhism. It's calming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like that, i like different things out of different religions but there are a lot of negatives in all of them too. I just take the good, and what i can believe in.

    I'd like to think there was a God out there looking down over us, blind faith is hard.

    You def need a very open minded boy, it shouldn't matter what you do as long as it doesn't effect him directly (if he doesn't want that anyway)


    x

    ReplyDelete