Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fasting

I'm well into day3 of my fast. I'll tell you what, I feel sick. Sick and achey and tired, ugh. I just want to go eat something, anything. Even the full fat meat extravaganza my mom made for breakfast.

I didn't though. And when I do break the fast, I'm going to use liquids and soup the first day, and work my way up. I'd kill for some top ramen right now. -sigh-

So yeah. I'm down 5 pounds since I started. Not bad for only three days. 15 more pounds to go.... someone shoot me please. -sigh-

2 comments:

  1. 5 pounds in 3 days is really good though! Think about it this way... most people lose 2 pounds in a WEEK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's good. I'm happy with it. The fast is getting hard though. I think I'm going to have to cut it at three days tonight, my family knows I didn't have dinner last night. Three days is a good length for fasting though. So I'm not discouraged or anything.

    ReplyDelete