Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lalalalala my family is insane...

okay so let's go through the run down right now. I'm 23. No job. No license (I have a car though) No college, living at home.
...Oh well. Could be worse right? At least I help out around here. I'd feel worse if my folks wanted to leave...but last time i moved out my mom cried every day until I came home. I'll ask dad to look at some houses online with me and he keeps telling me no. It could be a worse situation.

My sister's 18 now and she moved out six months ago. She's been living with her boyfriend and they're doing great >.>murr.
                                                           Me                               My sister
                                                     

My mom and dad... I'm not getting into that.

My brother..who is obese and has broken 4 bones in the past 4 months (I'm assuming from his poor diet) is almost 15.... oh my gawd -.-;;
He's white possibly the most retarded human being ever.
OKAY He got sunburned super super bad the other day. He looked like a lobster. BUT it was going away and today he wakes up and is only a little pink. He starts flitting out, saying that it burns! It's burns! He put aloe on it before I woke up and claimed that made it worse, so he showered it off....then spent the next t hour running back and forth in the house whining/crying really high-pitched (that's what I woke up to). I go up and asked if he used aloe and he flipped out and screamed at me to shut up....I should have slapped him right on his back >=D

He's fine now, but holy shit, that kid is the biggest drama queen in the world. I got so sunburnt that I have blister scars on my shoulder and I didn't complain anywhere as bad as he just did. Little retard.

Okay, back to me. I've been to scared to weight myself. I have a feeling that I've stayed at a constant weight though... I hope. Still no significant other. Meh... I don't like people so I guess that's okay. It would be great to have a girlfriend though -.- Oh well. I can't deal with the shame of not being able to drive while I still live up here in the mountains... makes it pretty much impossible to do anything.

Chalk it up to another oh well...


...WANT -sigh-

No comments:

Post a Comment