Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Good, The Bad and The HolyFuckSaw7!!

This past week I've tried to be semi-healthy, eating more calories than usual, never sitting around for too long, and I gained four pounds. I know it's not water weight because it's been consistent. fmfl. I'm out of laxatives too, which blows because I can't afford more and have to buy them in secret. That's the bad.

The good...Well people keep talking about how "good" i look and how much weight I lost. I guess that's good.

And yeah, i watched Saw 7 last night. It wasn't bad....but there were better Saw movies out there. The ONLY thing that made me cringe was when he pulled his own teeth out.

So yeah...hm

1 comment:

  1. Eww that sounds freaky O.O

    I think a healthy diet would work if you stuck to it... I mean, yeah you'd gain at first cause your metabolism is dying from your more extreme dieting, but eventually your body should figure out what it's doing :3

    ReplyDelete