Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Promise

Okay, in my last post, my cute little ducky Vampire told me to not hate Christians. Well luv I Promise I'm never going to hate Christians. Just like when I was Christian I didn't hate the Jewish people or the Muslim people. ^.^


My family is Christian, as are my friends. The only "Christians" I don't like are the people in the Wesbro church. And that's cause...well...they're insane. I mean, heck, I'm not going to like anyone who wants to protest Obama visiting the poor souls in Joplin Missouri. Apparently this church says that the tornado was Gods way of punishing them for tolerating gay people or something like that.

Other than those people, I'm not going to hate Christians, Catholics, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists...well anyone really. Lol. I wouldn't hate a whole religion of race. Only a few select people who choose to do horrible things. Like ...Hitler or something, haha. But no, thank you for bringing it up, luv. ^.^ <3<3

1 comment: