Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's a beautiful morni---------afternoooooooon

Hello my luvlies, I'm sorry for the negative posts, I've been on edge about gaining so much stupid weight and my slutty sister and all that. BUT today is a good day.

Yesterday I only had 200 calories. That's a first in like...months. I'm so proud that I'm back in my groove. I had a bullion cube soup with rice noodles and chili powder. Then around 7 that night I had a shit load of lettuce, four shrimp chopped up to go into my salad, and some Italian dressing. I also had half a can of AriZona iced tea until I realized I had diet pepsi in the fridge.

So I went to bed around 3 AM, resist night binging like I used to do every night, and woke up feeling clean and empty. The scale said that I lost weight, so today is a good day. I'm gonna try fasting today and see how that goes. I want to get back to the 150's again.

3 comments:

  1. Haha you're so inspirational right now ^_^ I like <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 200cals, that's a really good job! It's so hard to resist night binging out of boredom and fake hunger, but you did it well!

    Good luck for today
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, thank you both so much. =) <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete