Saturday, May 21, 2011

WHA?!

IM ALIVE!! THE WORLD DIDN'T END!!!


.....duh

ANYWAY Lol. Woke up this morning 159 pounds. I'm still 159 pounds. =) Finally back down into the 150's, that's 6 pounds lost in like...4 days. Hell, I'll take it! Haha. I'm in a good mood now, I even ate something. A 180 calorie cinnamon roll for lunch, followed by an hour of cleaning, and I just had a teaspoon of refried beans, spread on a rice cake, with another spoonful of bbq shredded chicken on top. That's my dinner.

I figure since I'm going to be up for another 6 hours, (which for my bmr or w/e, sedentary, should burn almost 400 calories in total) It should be just fine. Before bed I'll do 200 crunches, 20 pushups and a few 20 second planks. Hopefully I'll be 158 tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hearing about your weight loss is so inspiring, here i am not losing even half a pound!!

    Maybe i'll have to take some of what you do and try it out myself!

    ReplyDelete