Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Slutty baby sister update

okay, So most of you read my post about my sister and her boyfriend having sex feet from my bed the other day, right?
Well here's an update for ya.

I have to work today, so I already couldn't sleep in but the lovely sounds of panting and groaning from my sisers bed helped wake me up. Did I lay there and try to ignore them like last time? Nope

I got up right there and started getting ready for work. i kept going in and out of our room so I'd keep inturrupting them, then I sat down by her sisters bed and did I hair and make up. With one final touch I walked out, then right back in to ger a hair tie. I stopped and looked a my sister and her boyfriend and said:

"Oh, by the way. Stop having sex with me in the room. It's gross."
She tried to pull this 'what do you mean' face, but I called her on it.
"No, don't even act dumb. I heard you two yesterday, knock it off. I'm not even joking." And as I walked back out of my room, I looked back and she was staring at the ceiling and her eyes were huge.
Yeah, maybe you'll stop being so disrespectful around me now. I'm rather proud of myself.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Nice one =) I'm proud of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that's so funny! You have courage! But good on you, because it IS disrespectful, they could wait for you to leave or do it some place else!

    ReplyDelete