Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bipolar?......posts that is. ;)

I feel like my updates swing back and forth between happy and depressed, lol, jeez, how ridiculous huh? Following this trend, thodays post is a happy one.

Yes Thanksgiving is tomorrow.
Yes, I'm still a huge cow.
And Yes, My boss still hasn't opened his new cafe for us to work at.

~*~BUT~*~

I don't have to eat the dinner, only the salad.
I'm less huge than I was yesterday because as of today, I'm at my lowest ever, 159 lbs. EPIC WOO
And....meh can't do anything about that, lol.

Today's been pretty good to be honest, as you can tell. Rounding up, I'm going to guess I've had 500 calories today, which makes me happy. =) and I got sugar free jello to have for dessert tomorrow while all the fatties in my family eat pie.

1 comment:

  1. i'm a lawyer...big case, lots of money riding on it...*chews nails*

    congrats on the new low weight!

    ReplyDelete