Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tired of this shit.

Ok, well good news and bad news I suppose. The good news is after almost two weeks of siting in an uncomfortably computer chair at my mothers desktop where people could see anything and everything that I happened to be doing, I have my laptop back. You see, I woke up one morning and my mother was using it and GUESS WHAT?! It was broken. So she called my ex boyfriend, who was a total computer nerd, and he took it away to try and fix it. In the end, it wasn't even him who fixed it, but some random kid I don't even know.

Ah well. At least my laptop is home safe and sound with mama.

Okay, now for my shitty ass bad news.

Over the past week or so, while my computer was gone, I've binged like no other. I was finally down to 162!!! I was SO close to getting into the 50's. But nope....for some reason I got up, went to the kitchen, and found bags of chips, pop tarts, and fucking top ramen. I've ballooned back up to 166. I've been between 163 and 166 for a month or so now and I'm fucking tired of it. Today, I'm fasting, and I'll see if I can keep it up tomorrow. But i'm so done snacking. You know what I say to you, junk foods? FUCK you. (sorry for all the foul language, i'm so irritated right now.)

OH OH and get this. Mother nature thinks it's funny to throw my period at me now. Bloating, aint that just wonderful?! fml, right girls?

-sigh-

Anyway, I wont eat. I wont eat, there's no reason too and my body loves that empty feeling. Wish my luck, lovelies. Ta.

1 comment:

  1. your period could also be adding some water weight - you should lose that pretty quick. hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete