Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It was a sign.

Okay. Well, today, I had my entire day planned out. Sleep till noon, wake up, 2 hours of Pilates, half a banana, internet time. 20 calorie cocoa in a few hours. Crunches, some chicken broth, more internet time/reading books. Then some veggie nuggets and baked apple slices.

WELL This morning, my stupid friends called me and told me we're going out.

Me: ...fml

Anywhoo. I shower, go out, and when we're in Denny's I mooch off my friend. One scrambled egg white, one slice of turkey bacon and a whole wheat pancake.. I'm staring at the dreaded pancake. (it's a lot for only one meal, ugh >.>) Then suddenly, this really fat woman walked in. Like, she was obese. So I was staring at her, then from around her steps this really skinny beautiful woman.

Long story short, I ate 1/4 of my pancake and was glad that it wasn't more. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment