Monday, October 18, 2010

And from my eyes, fall the seas of death and dispare

I got home from the store, and was happy about what I got for myself, some low cal, rice noodles, some lax....then i get a call. It's my friend Krystle. Our friend Kim is in no shape to make calls. Krystle asks me if I'e talked to Kim recently. When I say no, she said that Kim won't be coming to a sleep over we three had been planning with a fourth friend. I asked why...

Kims dad just died.

I knew her dad, he was always nice to me. And Kim was his little girl. She was a daddy's girl. I don't know how he died, but I just know that I'm only feeling a fraction of her hurt, and it's horrible.

1 comment:

  1. That's so sad. :( People grieve in different ways, so don't stress about the way you feel about things at the moment.
    <3

    ReplyDelete