Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Food.

I am 169.4 lbs. This morning I was 167.6. I didn't eat or drink anything.

My mother is going to be gone until Friday, off doing something fun by the coast. I stay with the dogs, with my hunger pains. But I'm not sad, oh no, I'm excited. I can not eat until Saturday now, and nobody is going to know.

Daddy works, and my brother and sister wont be home from school each day until four. Then my sister vanishes to her room and daddy goes into his. Nobody will notice that I'm not eating while mom is away. For that, I'm excited. It's all a test of will power. I'm going to be the one who is cooking for the rest. Tonight is giant frozen pizza, with processed cheese and three kinds of genetically altered meats. The grease will pool in the centers of the pepperoni and the bottom of the crust will burn a bit. It will smell so damn good and taste even better  be disgusting. It isn't natural, or pure. It will not enter my body and ruin my efforts.

Tomorrow is hot dogs. I have no problem avoiding hot dogs, I've seen how they are made. 1 like of meat custard in a condom please, thanks. No thanks. Tomorrow I will eat my 2 gummy vitamins and drink my water and play with my dogs and read "Wintergirls" and be happy while I watch the scale go down and down.

This is my blog post, but I doubt anyone reads them. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Those pizza are always the worst! good luck with your fast! I just went vegan two ish weeks ago so I got outta thanksgiving scott free :)

    ReplyDelete