Thursday, October 14, 2010

So tired.

The title says it all. I'm tired, so so tired.

The past two nights I got 5 hours sleep. Today I was supposed to fast, but my dad brought home a slice of zucchini bread. I couldn't resist. 190 calories. Then my sister baked cookies and a few were still gooey on the tray...85 calories 275 calories for today, give or take a few because I jumped all over some exercises.

I hate this. I could just curl up and fall asleep, but it's only 8:16, that's a ridiculous time to sleep. If i nap, I wont be able to sleep later tonight. Why why?

My eyes are weighed down with elephants just like me. Every time I stand up, I almost fall and my vision blacks out for a few seconds. It's the blood rushing to my head because I'm lacking everything I'm not supposed to lack. Even though I hate that I've eaten, now it's easier to stand up without the head rush.

GOD I'm so tired. I don't think I've ever been this tired...and all after I ate the food. Maybe that has something to do with it too? I've heard some people get sleepy after they eat.

I had to stop reading my book, the words were blending together, kinda like the words on this screen are right now. They want me to sleep. I say no. I will do 200 crunches first. Then consider sleeping...maybe.

Until the next post lovies. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment