Monday, October 11, 2010

So...

Well, I'm here I guess. This might be a good thing for me, a healthy thing...I've never really tried anything like this before, but I need a vent...so I repeat, this might be good.

Okay...Let's see. Hi. My name is Bobbi, I live in California, I'm 21 and I'm a loser. Literally. I don't have my license yet because I was dug into a hole in my teens by my parents. I dropped out of college and can't find a job because of my lack of transportation. No, I can't walk to work because I live in the mountains and I will have tourists hitting me with their cars on the way up the mountain. So, for now, I'm stuck like I am.

I also have an ED. Ednos with a tenancy towards anorexia. Why only ednos? Because I am too fat to be in that category. 169 pounds in fact. I used to be 220 pounds, so I guess losing this much is good, but I'm still huge, and I still hate myself for it. I'm about 5'10" tall, so I can't shoot for the weight I want. Instead I'm going to try to be happy with 125lbs. That way, I will weigh less than my boyfriend, who is 130lbs and people still wont worry. I'm hopeful that I'll be close to that goal come next June, which is mine and his birthdays.

That's right. His is the 9th, mine is the 10th. Same year and everything. Neat fact, huh?

Anyway. -sigh- Yeah...this is blog post #1. I'll update it when I can. later.

oh, btw, I'm at 300 calories for the whole day. Pretty good I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the intro, lovely! I look forward to reading more.
    <3

    ReplyDelete