Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dawn

It's early...for me...to be awake. I got up at seven today, and did an hour of light housework. -192 calories. That's the reason I don't complain anymore when I have to clean. I picked up trash, rearranged the pots and pans, took off and re-fixed the covers on the couch and did the dishes.

A coffee stain formed a heart in the sink. Ironic

Today I'm 168.4. I'm in a good mood for it. Losing does that to me. I want to be at 165 by next week.

Last night my boyfriend had me worried. I hadn't eaten all day, but I refuse to lie to him. So when he asked if I've had dinner, I avoid the question. Dead giveaway. He asked if I had lunch or breakfast and I get a little sheepish. Admit that i haven't. He told me to go eat something. Like I said, I don't lie to Colin. I went to the bathroom with a granola bar and squatted over the toilet (it burns more calories than sitting on the ground in front of it). Chew chew chew........spit. I didn't swallow a bite, then came back to my computer and told him that I shoved a granola bar in my mouth and how yummy it was. Again, I didn't lie. He was happy and let it go that I hadn't eaten...until...

Before he went to bed he admitted that he was getting worried that I seemed to not eat some days. He told me that he's hoping it isn't how I'm losing this weight and how he's nervous I'll pass out or something...i felt so guilty...As guilty as I get when I have chips. =( He cares a lot I know...and I'm glad he does, but sometimes I wish he'd stop asking about it so he would stop worrying about me.

Anyway, that was last night. So far today, nothing too exciting has happened. If it does, I'll add a new post. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for your sweet comment - btw, we're the same height!

    ReplyDelete