Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dont worry 'bout a thing...

Hm... Well, my birthday was a few days ago. My grandparents forgot and have yet to even tell me "happy birthday" Oh well, it's not that big a deal. The people who mattered were the ones who bothered to know. =) I got this pretty dress that doubles as a skirt, which I love. Hippy skirt, yay!

My sister got me.... a er.... uh.... It's a trojan product. Lol. No not a condom... Well it came with one.. but I gave it away and kept the main gift int the box. Lol! okay fine, I'll say what it is. -shifty eyes- That vibrating touch thing.  It feels SOOO weird to be honest. xD It's the first thing like that I've ever had so it's like... whoa. But after te first time I got the hang of it.

Works great btw.

I haven't been binging, YAY!!! Nore have I been restricting. I've been staying between 1,200 and 2000 calories a day, depending on how much walking around and working out I do. Tons of fruit, oodles of veg. I haven't eaten anything that was cooked in grease either so all in all, it's just a good day.

The only downfall... well no. I guess it's not even a downfall really. 200 calories worth of chips. Meh. that used to be HORRIBLE. 200 calories of ANYTHING was enough to make me want to curl up and die. Now i'm trying to look at it realistically. Pft. that's nothing really.

The good thing is that I can't drink any sodas but diet. They taste HORRIBLE now. All bitter an grainy.
In a ways this is bad too though, aspartame is poison, big time. -sigh- I wish carbonated water wasn't disgusting. I'd have it made then. Sometimes I just want something fizzy.

>.> it sucks.

Oh well though. Big picture, I'm drinking tons of fruit juice. Seriously, fruit is... just..yum. Lol. Best food ever.

I'm going to the lake next Tuesday with my friends, should be fun, I need to find some white shorts of mine to wear, cause I'm not going to walk around in just bikini bottoms. I get a serious case of razor burn in the front and flab town in the back. xD I'm working on it. So, shorts!!

It'll be fun. ( ^w^ )Vm...........that's a happy face with a pease sign...btw.. -snort-

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm proud that you haven't been binge eating or fasting! Fasting is sooo bad for you, and is counter productive in losing weight cause your body holds on to fat more cause it thinks you're starving :/ BUT you're doing great yay!!! :D
    Fruit is amazing!
    Don't sweat 200 cal. of chips dear....I had onion rings and fries today :/
    Have fun at the lake! You'll look beautiful no matter what you wear!! <3

    ReplyDelete