Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Post # 100 =)

Hi everyone! (or hi two people, judging from how many people I actually think read these) Well, it's my 100th post. How crazy!! I went back and reread everything I've written. Sheesh, it's been that long ago since I started this blog? I'm getting old.

Well, let's have a 100th post recap. ^.^ My sister is not a whore, and I'm sorry for ever even thinking that. Yeah, she was getting it on with her boyfriend in our bedroom, but he's the only guy she's even been with and they've been living together at his moms house for 6 months! So far, so good. I'm happy that it's working out because her boyfriend is a good guy.

Amber still sucks... moving on.

I'm still Pagan. (and i still love Christians, Lol) It's working out great and, in that aspect anyway, I'm happy.




My brother.... ugh. He's 14 now, almost 15 (kill me) and I finally agreed t help him eat healthier. Here's the kicker, he refuses to eat vegetables. yay.
Also, he got on the scale today. He's 215 pounds. O.O A 14 year old boy should not weigh that much.
So... yeah. I'm going to be keeping an eye on him. I laid down guide lines.
-No soda
-no chips
-no top ramen (he crunches it up and eats it raw like a snack, then makes a bowl of it in soup form to eat. That's around 800 calories by itself!)
-he's not allowed to take the golf cart to the neighbors anymore. He now has to walk.
I'm putting him at a 2000 calorie thing right now, since he's still growing and all. That's how much he needs. But I'm going to make sure the foods he gets it from are healthier than junk. That alone will help him.

Now, to the main event!..... I made a booboo. -_-;; Now... I didn't go over 2000 calories, BUUUUT I ate an entire bag of hot cheetos yesterday. (ducks from boo's and thrown rotten fruit) I'm sorry I'm sorry!! Even though I didn't go over 2000 (which is still over my limit, but that's the total cap I've given myself in case I make a booboo) But a whole bag of hot cheetos is HORRIBLE to eat I know. The fridge is stocked with fruits and vegetables... we even have a whole pineapple! Why didn't I eat healthier?

-rubs head- But, I got up from my pit of shame and dusted myself off. Today I've done a LOT better and I'm going to ignore yesterday and try not to make it happen again.

So... Yeah. Yay me! Lol

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for not letting yourself get discouraged by "falling off the bandwagon"! You acknowledge it, learn from it, and then move on! You're doing great! And I'm so proud and happy for you. That's great too you're helping out your brother. Not only is it great for him, but I think it'll help you a lot too :)I think it's important to remember, it's not so much about how MANY calories you eat (though still a factor of course), but what KIND of calories is what is most important. One nice thing about veggies, is you can eat tons and it's not bad for you at all calorie wise! Keep up the good work hun! Remember I'm always here if you need anything, or some support! <

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for recaps and not freaking out about messing up a little. =)

    ReplyDelete