Monday, June 18, 2012

Unusual complications

=) Thank you vampire. You're such a sweetheart I swear. <3

I'm feeling a lot better now. Family, bah. Who needs them... Well... i do Lol! But not that side of the family.

I took another big step today. I deleted my myfitnesspal account. I'd had it for a long time and it was set with a max of 800 calories on it. Also, I had a lot of my ED friends on it so it didn't seem... right to keep it any more.

SO I made a new one! xD I'm all alone on it right now, but that's okay. I entered my information, set healthy realistic goals and there ya go.  There's a downside though... I ate three times today and it still says I have over 1000 calories left to eat. O.O

This is gonna be hard, that's SO much food, omg!!!

Maybe I'll have a second dinner later on and have a veggie wrap with fruit on the side, that sounds really good...

But it's also like... only 400 calories for all of it. -hangs head- I'm not under eating, I swear, But.. just... holy crap dude. xD I'm going to need to eat double what I usually do......

Huh... could it be the only reason I was maintaining/gaining was because I was binging? I would say fasting did it too, but I never gained after a fast, I only gained like a week later because I ended up eating a billion pounds of food when everyone was sleeping. -rubs head- This is so weird...

Maybe I shouldn't work out? Well.. no because I want to tone up. Murr... so difficult, seriously. Okay. I'll have a veggie wrap, fruit and some soup! ... That's got to be at least 600 calories, right?

>.> -pouts- This is hard... I can't even tell when I'm hungry because of how I screwed myself up. Okay, but wait!.... It's not that bad. At least I'm eating. Better to struggle to eat to much than struggle to eat at all. Maybe later I'll have some hotcocoa too and a fruit smoothie or something!! ^.^ So far... I think today's okay. =) Yes, I do.

2 comments:

  1. Aw you seem so upbeat =) yay!

    Maybe work up to the calorie goal slowly? Then it gives your body/appetite time to adjust. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give your body some time to adjust to a healthy, stable caloric diet. The damage doesn't get done overnight, so it 'll take a while to fix ya know? Just keep with it hun! One thing that's nice about fruits and veggies, is you can eat a TON of them, and they fill you up more so you don't have to eat as much as you do with processed foods that are lacking nutrients. You're doing fantastic though! I'm very proud of you. I'm here whenever if you're having a rough day and need to talk kay? <3

    ReplyDelete