Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another bipolar post

Okay, so I gained two pounds yet again.

And I was talking to my friend. According to her, there's only a limited number of spots available in Heaven....So....I guess that means no matter how nice I am and how hard I try to be a good person there's a chance I'll head down to hell. Well, guess it's nice to know before I waste my life. I mean I never even work a raffle, what are the odds I'll be one of the however many thousand picked out of the billions of people in the world? About as good as winning the lottery, which is never going to happen either.

Now I really don't feel bad about hating church, which is why i don't go, because it bores the shit out of me and i hate being preached at. Does this mean I'm going to turn Satanist? Fuck no. >.< I'm just going to start doing what i want to do instead of what i thought all my religious friends thought i should be doing.

It's kinda like...ok, my friends are all going somewhere. My friend kim is now working for American Ambulance as an EMT. My other friend Colleen just got a job as a graphic designer. My friend Amber is getting like.... all A's in a state college and hell, even my best friend Krystle has a job. >.> I haven't worked in 4 months because my boss has me "on call".....Asshole.

So here i am, pissed off because I'm 21 and my life is going absolutely no where. I have no skills what so ever, so hey, why try right? I'm probably gonna end up a single mother working at the grocery store anyway. Guess that's what i'll be shooting for in life. Maybe i'll get really lucky and manage to get married for like...five years before my husband leaves me for someone who has some self worth.

today's just been fucking GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment