Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Update

Hey everyone. sorry, I'm 20 minutes too late, but Happy Singles Awareness day.

So, last night was fun, I didn't get to drink much because I couldn't stand the uncomfortable looks i was getting from one of the friends that was there, oh well I guess. But, My friends mom did come in and sing my praises for losing 40 pounds. She made me do a spin and everything and said she was proud of me, it was nuts cause I'm still huge, you know?  Ah well, it made me happy so it's all good.

Well...I'm thinking it made me too happy. I had like....6 cookies last night. Like...huge honking cookies. Some shrimp, this nasty pinwheel ( a tortilla with whatever shoved inside, rolled up and cut into slices) I'm not really sure how many calories all of that was, but it was all that I had to eat, so...xP

 Then today before I headed home they all dragged me to this mexican food place and so I had an enchilada and some rice. And yeah, it was hard but i did enjoy spending time with all of them, it's something that I miss. I didn't tell them about any of the secret crap I'm going through right now, but I do know which friend I'm going to tell if I ever do. She's pretty chill about all of it and wont jump my case about being bi. (i KINDA have a sneaking suspicion that she might be too, JUST sayin) Lol

So....yeah. I havent weighed myself today, I'm too scared. I'll take some lax when I get to bed (My last two NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) And I'll weigh myself in the morning and get back to y'all with that.

Other than that....the day's been uneventful. I read pretty much constantly, have THE best orgasm of my life. (in the bathroom cause everyone was home........a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, right? ROFL!!!)
....i get like this when I'm sleep deprived, sorry whoever is reading this. ROFL!!!!.

Hm...so...yup I'm pretty sure that this is it for now. I'm going to get in some crunches, then head to bed. Night night lovies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment