Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bah

Well...Blah. I'm afraid of my scale right now, like terrified. I haven't stepped onto it in a few days. I have my meals planned out for tomorrow, and since there's nothing to binge on in the house I feel safe. I just feel...blah though. I'm so tired right now, I have to wait for my blanket to dry because I only have one and it's really really cold. so in an hour or so I'll go check on it, then go to bed and not get my ass up for EVER
...i wish lol

Still haven't worked. I'm going to quit because it's just ridiculous. I'm going to try to go veg again, since i don't really eat or enjoy meat right now anyway. -sigh- i just wish veg wasn't so expensive right now.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, I'm avoiding the scale like the plague.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know exactly how you feel

    No idea what you're talking about with the expensive thing... Vegetarian or vegan? Though really both can be very affordable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veg. Where I live a head of lettuce has shot up to 4 dollars. And since my boss doesn't have me working I have to save every penny I have, you know? Can only eat what's in the house and it sucks.

    ReplyDelete