Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sunshine

Yesterday was my moms birthday, she's 43 now. I love her despite how damned difficult she always is, but I hope to God that when I'm 43 I look nothing like her. She's about 5'7" and 215 pounds. Her top front teeth are gone so she has dentures and because she had acne around my age she has really bad scarring. I have scars but I like to think they don't distract people from my face like hers does. =/ Idk, she just never took care of herself. It's disapointing.

Ok, off of this creepy awkwardness. I didn't get on the scale today, but I did last night and i was 157. -sad- Oh well, tbh I'm not really sad, the sun's out and the air feels crisp and clean outside. The mountains are covered in snow by me so it looks sooo pretty. It feels weird being up early, especially with my hair and makeup and everything done. A bunch of people are coming over later so I couldn't just stay in my jamies, you know?

1 comment: