Sunday, February 13, 2011

The rubberband on my wrist and the socks on my feet.

Yeah...random title but oh well.

Anywhoo, Last night my sister had all of her friends over and we ran around like crazy people in the fields surrounding the property around midnight. It was freezing, but it was a lot of fun. (and that way I didn't get to eat a lot)
I slept in a leather reclining chair for the past 2 nights in a row because of those teenagers haha. And tonight I'm heading up the mountain to stay the night with some friends of mine. Normally I'd be thrilled to get my drink on, but one of my friends is a sober steady-church goer...So yeah, our of respect to her we try to keep from having that kind of fun around her. Time fine for a night of Apples to Apples and Disney movies. Being 21 is epic.

Hm, what else, what else... Oh, I rented a spirituality book from my library and I've been reading it, it's pretty cool. Goes on about being closer to whatever god you believe in and/or the Universe and/or the world itself. Then there's like...meditating stuff in there and mantras and other neat stuff like that, which is what I've been looking for for years. Cause, okay I'm like...semi- Christian I guess? I hate going to Church, Haaaate it, and i hate being preached to or taking bible lessons and all that stuff. But I believe in all the other stuff. But then I love meditating, it chills me out and makes living easier. So hell, now I figure I can easily do both and combine everything in a way that suits my style. Super epic. =D

So yeah, now I have like...my religiousness randomness is all settled. I haven't worked in weeks though, I might quit my job because he hasn't given me any hours and it's so ridiculous.

Wow, I must have felt like getting my thoughts out, huh? Lol, it's okay, you don't have to read the whole thing you know? But i do have a question for you.

If you had a non-life threatening secret that you knew would make most of your friends and/or family look at you differently for the rest of your life...but you felt like you were being a bad person for not telling them...would you tell them anyway? Because I'm starting to feel bad that the only people who know that I'm bi are across the country and don't know me in real life...-sigh- ANYWHOO

I think that's all for today luvs. Wish me luck on not eating gross fatty horrible food tonight!!!

Stay amazing. <3

1 comment:

  1. Haha i wish you luck on not eating gross fatty horrible foods!

    Running around is always fun, especially with friends.

    I hope your time in the mountain is fun, it's nice of you to respect your friend like that.

    Maybe you could talk to a very very close friend or someone who you think wouldn't look at you as differently as everyone else about your sexuality. It helps to talk to someone at least.

    Stay safe
    x

    ReplyDelete