Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh those happy days.

Don't you just love em? Yesterday, I was such a good girl. Only 500 calories and I did my crunches and pushups. This morning I was 154.0. on the DOT!!  I'm happy. It's the lowest I've been so I know that I'll be 153 tomorrow. For sure I'll be less than 150 in two weeks.

Maybe I'm just shallow, but I'm more motivated that I'm staying the night with my friends in two weeks than I was just doing stuff on my own. I want them to look at me and go 'damn. I'm jealous of her will power'.  I'll wear my little sisters jeans and my new boots and keep myself in check while they gorge themselves on junk food. I'll bring my star bucks coffee grounds and some low cal cocoa mix to make my coffee in the morning, too. It'll be another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment